Casper Suite by JAMF for MDM and Anywhere Filter for Web Content Filtering
Anywhere Filter™, a web content filter designed for iPad® and other iOS devices in schools—can set filtering permissions using the group, device and user names in Casper Suite by JAMF.
- Assign different levels of access to specific users or groups such as teachers, students, and school administrators.
- Focus students and staff on appropriate web content when using school-owned mobile devices both on- and off-network.
BASCOM Internet Filtering and JAMF Mobile Device Management
View the webinar below to learn more about how Anywhere Filter integrates with Casper Suite, a mobile device management solution.
Keep Them Safe, Keep Them Managed (Anywhere Filter section at 35:20)
The Benefits of Using an MDM Solution, Casper Suite by JAMF
Casper Suite, an industry-leading mobile device management solution, overcomes many challenges in using iOS devices in education. It provides the ability to create groups and solves the problem of associating an individual iPad to a user. By integrating with Casper Suite, Anywhere Filter can easily assign filter settings.
Integrating Anywhere Filter with Casper Suite provides the following benefits:
- Uses Casper Suite inventory information, such as User Name, Device Name, Groups and SmartGroups to assign Anywhere Filter settings.
- Streamlines the installation of the Anywhere Filter App using Casper Suite.
- Speeds up deployment using BASCOM Instant Config® to automatically configure Anywhere Filter settings.
- Manages updates to the Anywhere Filter app using Casper Suite.